I know I am the worst about updates on my blog but hopefully I will get a little better in the next couple of months. If I don't update my blog perhaps I will have Braeden do it for me since Travis walked in on him doing this today...
I may have to help him a little bit with spelling but if I don't I am sure you will be able to figure out what he is trying to say. Well that is all for me for now. Be on the lookout for a few Easter pics and school pics soon. I can't promise how soon though.
2 comments:
OK this is a start. I'm suprised that he hasn't been playing around on the computer before now, but I guess he knows it's not a toy. Tell him I'll see him on Sat. in Ky.
Love ya,
Mom
Actually, you and Travis both suck as bloggers!!! It takes you guys months?????? to think of something to say???? What about all the pictures, what about all the trips to the zoo??? Huh....what's up with that???? I see new pictures on his flicker page but no blogging!!!
Post a Comment