Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick Visits

Way back in June we had the chance to meet up with both of the sets of grandparents when they came into town. I know it has taken FAR too long for me to post these pictures but the visit from my mom and John were on my cell phone so I just got around to getting them on the computer.

Could Braeden be a Papa's boy?
I think he may be!

Braeden chilling with Papa and Delmar.


"Mommy, I swear Papa is making me eat these chips. I didn't ask for them I promise."
hehe

Braeden also had the chance to do a little lightning bug hunting.


Uncle Phillip was his partner in crime when on the lightning bug hunt.

Of course Braeden had to sit on Papa's motorcycle.


He then went and asked Grandma to show him her "bicycle." He loved acting like he was riding on the motorcycles.


About a week later we had a 30 minute visit with Grandma and Grandpappy. They were doing yard work.....which is what they are doing about 95% of the time when they are in town.


Braeden doesn't mind when they are doing yard work because he LOVES to help out as you can tell from this picture.


He makes sure that he helps everyone out. I guess he thought Grandma couldn't handle the trashcan by herself.


It was fun to get to see everyone even if it was only for a few minutes. Sorry it took sooooo long to get these pictures posted. We love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know someone has to do the work there. We enjoyed getting to see you then, even though it was for a short time and letting Braeden put his muscles to some use. He's a good little helper and is ready to help. You should use that as much as you can while he'll do it, you know after a while it maybe like pulling teeth to get him to help. Love you all and miss you.

Love,
Grandma and Grandpappy

Chasteen News Updates said...

Wait is this a dream! LOL..New post with old pictures and everything! Only one problem my thighs look huge, and I know they ain't that big. LOL. Even Danielle noticed it. Glad to see the new post and pics. Could you send us some pics over the email is just fine and dandy. Dad would like the ones of Braedan on our bikes, and of him with his grandson. Are we still seeing you in October? Taa Taaa for now..Take care... Give Braeden hugs and kisses from Grandma and papa!