Friday, July 25, 2008

Training

Since the Olympics are coming up I thought it might be a good idea to begin training my future Olympian. Just Kidding!!! I have been trying to start working out a little (very little) bit at the house. Braeden thinks it is a lot of fun so the other day we decided to show Travis our exercise routine.
First we do a million and two sit-ups.

Next is balance training on the Bosu ball.

Then about a thousand push-ups on the Bosu for core strengthening.

When he finishes all of that then he can take a rest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, your lucky I got to see these before I left this morning. I need to be there training with you all. Love to see the pictures of all the things you all do. Well guess I'm off with the camper to Jenny Wiley. Wish you were coming with us.Love you lots.

Love,
Mom

Chasteen News Updates said...

Glad to see Braeden is getting into shape! LOL.... He is getting so big, growing fast....Hope to see you in October! Thought we would see the pic's of him on here from when we was in Ohio. Hmmmm guess not.....LOL Just got back from Ky..Took Mary and Ronald camping for a couple of days. Ronald loved it, we had a great time. Love Papa and Grandma Kathy

Anonymous said...

O.K. out of all those hundreds of pictures that you take I know that you could post more often than this. We love and miss you very much.

Love,
Mom